“WHAT IS PLANNED” Part One is an overview of the components of the Stonehenge A303 road widening scheme presented as a set of slides below. View slides as video.
To receive notification of future slide sets please subscribe here.
Credits, references and sources
Image credits: Images have been based on material published by Highways England unless stated otherwise. Some labels have been added for clarification.
- Environmental statement Chapter 2: The scheme Highways England, October 2018
- Examining Authority’s Report of Findings and Conclusions and Recommendation to the Secretary of State for Transport Planning Inspectorate, 2 January 2020
- About the scheme Highways England (Accessed May 2021)
- A303 Amesbury to Berwick Down: Improving journeys, reuniting the Stonehenge landscape Booklet, Highways England, March 2019
- Strategic Road Network: Initial Report Highways England, December 2017