If you live in the UK please write to your MP 

Find your MP.

Please include your full name and address.

What should I say to my MP?

It is more effective if you can compose an email or letter of objection to the A303 Stonehenge road scheme in your own words rather than send a standard letter.

Historian, author and broadcaster Michael Wood asks Government to reconsider this road scheme.

More points you can make:

Who should I write to if I live outside the UK?

Please write to the Prime Minister and address him “Dear Prime Minister” (and include your full name and address):

The Right Honourable Boris Johnson MP, 10 Downing Street, Westminster, London SW1A 2AA.

Email: Boris.johnson.mp@parliament.uk

Forward/Copy your letter to the Secretary of State for Culture: 

The Right Honourable Oliver Dowden CBE MP, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, 100 Parliament Street, Westminster, London SW1A 2BQ.

Email: enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

How should I respond to my MP’s reply?

Thank you to our supporters for forwarding their MPs’ replies. Here are some of our responses to typical replies by MPs.

Please  do not hesitate to ask for help. This campaign is complex!

Email savestonehenge@gmail.com

Have you signed the petition?


Please share