Would you like to share our campaign leaflets or display a poster?
To order copies of our current campaign leaflet to distribute at events, display in shops or pass on to friends and colleagues please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and quantity. This is a free service. Contributions towards printing and postage most welcome.
You can print the campaign leaflet from the pdf version – from A5 up to A3. Please click on the image captions below.
Can you take further action?
- FOLLOW OUR CAMPAIGN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- SUBSCRIBE to our updates which we only publish at key moments in the campaign. Sign up here
- DONATE to our campaign here
- SIGN AND PROMOTE OUR PETITION here.
- CAN YOU WRITE A SHORT FEATURE in your blog, journal, Facebook page, newsletter list, or review for Trip Advisor?
- WRITE TO THE UK PRIME MINISTER & YOUR MP – Can you write a letter or email? More details, ideas of what to say here.
- WRITE TO UNESCO – You can write to support UNESCO’s objection to the scheme here or edit our draft email to let them know your position.