The Stonehenge Alliance will always store your personal details securely. We will use your details to communicate with you in the way(s) that you have actively agreed to. Your data may also be used for analysis purposes to help us provide the best possible means of contacting you.
We will never pass your details on to anyone else without your explicit consent. You are free to change your mind at any time by changing your contact preferences online, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stonehenge Alliance, c/o Campaign for Better Transport, 70 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6EJ. email@example.com
What data we collect from you
We collect information you provide i.e. your name and email address. If you undertake to volunteer with us we collect your address and telephone numbers (landline and/or mobile) where supplied.
How we use your data
- We will use your email address (or telephone number) to contact you about events and other activities you might have volunteered to undertake.
- We will use your email address to send you emails about campaign updates, news, forthcoming events and other information that is likely to be of interest to you.
- We will process your personal data using GDPR rules
- We will only use your email address to send you emails if we have your consent.
- We will only process your personal data to send you information about our activities and related activities if we have your consent.
- We may use your address to mail you information about our activities and to send you administrative mail.
- We will also use this information for internal reporting and analysis.
- To opt out of any of the above please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you, as the data subject, have the following rights:
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to correct any data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data.
- You have the right to ask us to provide you with your data in a common, machine readable format.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data to specific purposes.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/
We will not charge you for a copy of the data we hold about you, and we will respond to requests within 1 month.
Sharing your data
- We will never sell your personal data to another organisation.
- We may disclose your personal data if required by law or to enforce our legal right.
How long we will hold your data
- We will hold your personal data for a maximum of 5 years before gaining further consent, unless instructed differently by you.
- We will send an annual email reminding you how to update your consents or opt out of specific types of communication.
- We will review our criteria for determining our retention period regularly.
Review date: May 2019.Please share